xPERFECTxDRUG

This is my journey of finding out what life means for me and what I want to make of it. This is my journey of finding out who I was, who I am, and who I want to be. This is a collection of the neverending thoughts that plague my head. If you really want to know what I think of you, then you've come to the right place. Here, I won't hold back and you can't say I didn't warn you. There is a definite possibility that I may something that will hurt you. Your choice if you want to read on.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Decent

A lot of things have happened. For the most part I am content. I do not want to start school though. Ew. But it will come tomorrow.

I got my wisdom teeth taken out. Luckily, I still feel stupid as ever. No intelligence was lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home