xPERFECTxDRUG

This is my journey of finding out what life means for me and what I want to make of it. This is my journey of finding out who I was, who I am, and who I want to be. This is a collection of the neverending thoughts that plague my head. If you really want to know what I think of you, then you've come to the right place. Here, I won't hold back and you can't say I didn't warn you. There is a definite possibility that I may something that will hurt you. Your choice if you want to read on.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Don't you know?

Don't you know that I have a huge crush on you? But I am just too much of a girl to say anything. I'm sorry.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When it's meant to be, you will tell them.

     
  • At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To Jeff:

    I know this is inappropiate to do so being as this isn't your journal and I'm sorry to Rukia for doing this. This is the only way I can reach Jeff.

    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=vicissitudes

    Vicissitudes means variations; The way my English teacher used this word was as the different variations (the ups and downs) of life. Hope this clears up that word. Take care and sorry in advance.

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Rukia said…

    lol that's funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home